torstai 10. tammikuuta 2008

"So there seems to be certain rhythms of different energies going on during
the day. If I try to force my attention to be in one thing or another, but I
don't have enough or right kind of energy available for the attention, I
cannot concentrate. I need to learn to recognize the energies and to let
them flow freely, like conscious breath. This connects my questions about
energy to the question of relaxation. And also to the question of
visualisation. I think that visualisation is a method of directing energy
consciously to certain time and work. I have not practiced the Decision
Exercise lately, but my experience from it are clear: sometimes it creates
situations where things happen like "magic", or situations where different
things come together synchronically."

Ei kommentteja: